*name changed to protect the identity of my friend
i just logged into my msn, and B's box pops up.
B says:
Oeii! I've met up w my cousin alr.
and we're gg to Vegas tmrw,
I hope I win some money so I can buy an extra panty.
OEI!! HARLOWWWW.
Can you pls reply before I start feeling like I'm an idiot talking to myself??!
PANTY!
I packed my bag in a rush cause I was drinking the night before so I only brought one pathetic panty for 7 days, yay!
Forget it, you're ignoring me.
I love my panty and it loves me too,
and that's all I have now,
because you don't want to talk to me alr!!
If I win some money, I won't buy an extra panty for you!
-end-
LMAO!!!
ok la, B.
i never mind oversharing if it's from you.
i'm just super amused, and i figured this will help me and my friends to destress.
kekeke.
my love for u far exceeds ms panty's love for u!!
serious!
have fun~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment