Sunday, October 14, 2007

not enough..

Am I not pretty enough?
Is my heart too broken?
Do I cry too much?
Am I too outspoken?
Don’t I make you laugh?
Should I try it harder?
Why do you see right through me?

I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me,I
sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break,
I crave, I love, I’ve waited long enough,
I try as hard as I can.

Am I not pretty enough?
Is my heart too broken?
Do I cry too much?
Am I too outspoken?
Don’t I make you laugh?
Should I try it harder?
Why do you see right through me?

I laugh, I feel, I make believe it’s real,
I fall, I freeze, I pray down on my knees,
I hope, I stand, I take it like a man,
I try as hard as I can.

Am I not pretty enough?
Is my heart too broken?
Do I cry too much?
Am I too outspoken?
Don’t I make you laugh?
Should I try it harder?
Why do you see right through me?

Why do you see, why do you see, why do you see right through me?x4


Actually, i used to hate this song. what kinda person sings this to herself?
it's laced with self-doubt and insecurity, and back then, i had everything to believe that i was a good person. that i had potential. maybe tt's why i hated this song.

but now i feel like i can relate to it.

I am not pretty enough.
and my heart’s too broken.
I know I cry too much.
and that im too outspoken.
but don’t I make you laugh?
should I try it harder?
why do you see right through me..

i've waited long enough.. but you didnt turn back to glance at me at all.

I cant keep this up. I cant try any harder.
that’s just all I have in me. tears and broken pieces.
and that’s all that im gd at actually. crying everytime I fall.
I hate myself.
I hate stats.
I hate 409a.
I hate spss.

it makes me feel even more useless.
and helpless.

No comments: